Based in Palestine but working globally, Telnet is a professional services company established in 2014 by telecom and IT industry experts.
Each contract starts with a realistic business assessment and professional technical design.
Telnet’s senior engineers provide end-to-end solutions, using innovative strategies to create optimal results for our clients.
Vision & Mission
“To be a leading ICT company in Palestine and Arab region.”
- Offer ICT professional services for Palestinian market and Arab region.
- Hiring top – notch senior engineers in ICT field and spread the knowledge to the fresh graduate engineers.
- To be the first choice ICT consultancy company in the country.
- Propose new technologies to our customers and make use of the latest techniques from the international companies.
- In addition to our presence in Gaza, we will open new markets in Gulf area and Iraq.
- We are committed to train and build the capacity of our employees.
Why choose Telnet as partner?
- Specialized teams: Telnet dedicates senior specialists for every service it provides (Networking, data centers (active/passive), unified communications and collaboration, cloud services and security …).
- Total Solutions Company: Telnet offers ‘turnkey’ solutions, providing alternatives and smart solutions that meet your needs and optimize your environment. All comply with global best practices. Clients receive high-end services and future technology trends always considered.
- Partnerships: We are high-level partners with global vendors (Cisco, VMware, EMC, Fortinet, A10 networks, Symantec and others).
- Local, regional and international alliances: Telnet has specialist alliances in Palestine, Jordan, Gulf countries, Turkey, Cyprus, USA and Europe for software, hardware appliances, cables and accessories, smart solutions, mobile applications and telecom solutions.
- Financial position: Telnet is a privately owned, financially robust, company consisting ofprofessionals and specialists in the fields of telecom and IT. The business has invested heavily in in-house training and marketing, alongside its many in-house development projects.
- Green and smart: Telnet provides green and smart solutions for schools, universities, hospitals, hotels and public and commercial firms.